C01 - Writing and Presenting Marketing Research Reports: Insights, Storytelling, Data Visualization
In this 2.5-day interactive seminar, you will learn how to write and present marketing research reports that are responsive to managements needs and stimulate business impact. Specifically, you will learn:
- What decision makers want from a marketing research study and how to bridge the communication gap between researchers and decision makers.
- How to analyze your audience and to organize your report or presentation to meet the varying needs of senior management, middle management and technical staff.
- Tools and practices that increase your ability to identify insights from data.
- How to link research data to management decisions and information needs and how to prepare an interpretive, rather than a descriptive, report.
- A structured approach for telling a story from the research.
- How to select words, sentences, paragraphs and language to convey the message quickly to decision makers.
- How to enhance the look and feel of your presentation with graphics and visuals.
- How to avoid/correct numerous specific flaws commonly found in reports and presentations.
- How to present your findings succinctly to decision makers so they will listen, engage and act upon your recommendations.