Q04 - Facilitation Skills for Strategic Workshops
This seminar is designed for people who want to learn the skills of how to facilitate strategic workshops for internal stakeholders or combined groups of internal stakeholders and external customers. Specifically, you will learn:
- How to plan a facilitation session including logistics and setup, ice-breaker activities, and how to manage group dynamics.
- How to run stakeholder work sessions including hypothesis and goal-setting, insights work sessions, post-qualitative debriefing sessions, pre-segmentation objective setting, and post-segmentation activation sessions.
- How to run stakeholder work sessions that focus on brand alignment including objectives such as defining positioning, setting a brand vision, or competitive and portfolio assessment.
- How to facilitate ideation/brainstorming sessions using divergent and convergent tools.
- How to facilitate co-creation workshops while utilizing group dynamic techniques that work well for combining internal stakeholders and external customers.