RA01 - Applying Research & Insights: Customer, Brand, Product
The focus of this 2-day seminar is on the application of various marketing and marketing research and insights methods to specific decision areas involving your customer, brand and product/service. You will learn how to . . .
- Understand your customers, your products/services and your competitive environment.
- Segment your markets and position your products/services in the target markets
- Generate new product ideas, test concepts and products, measure market performance and track changes.
- Evaluate alternative pricing strategies and assess demand for current and new products.
- Analyze and evaluate specific shopper marketing tools such as path to purchase analysis, shopper decision hierarchy, and retail loyalty studies.