C01 - Writing and Presenting Marketing Research Reports: Insights, Storytelling, Data Visualization
In this interactive seminar, you will learn how to write and present marketing research and insights reports that are responsive to managements needs and stimulate business impact. Specifically, you will learn:
- What decision makers want from a marketing research study and how to bridge the communication gap between researchers and decision makers.
- How to analyze your audience and to organize your report or presentation to meet the varying needs of senior management, middle management and technical staff.
- Tools and practices that increase your ability to identify insights from data.
- How to enhance the look and feel of your presentation with graphics and visuals.
- How to avoid/correct numerous specific flaws commonly found in reports and presentations.
- How to present your findings succinctly to decision makers so they will listen, engage and act upon your recommendations.