Q03 - Next Generation Qualitative Tools: Social Media, Online Communities, Virtual Research Platforms
In this 2-day interactive program designed for marketing research practitioners, qualitative research consultants, and end users, you will learn:
- How social media is being used by qualitative research professionals to support data collection and enhance the ability to reach their target audience to support better decision making.
- How to discern and apply the various virtual research platforms such as 20/20, Revelation, Itracks, QualVu and others that form the backbone of next generation tools.
- What fundamental skills and knowledge are required to use social media, online communities and virtual research platforms to support your ongoing research efforts.
- What role you can or should play in each phase of the research process using next generation tools.
- How to analyze and report results when using next generation tools.
- Mobile Research Fundamentals: Apps, platforms, case studies, and hands-on workshop.